Thursday, November 16

Thunder Thursday

Great Thursday Today.

Gymanstics went well, Coach Jack was out today so that really confused Lincoln. We will be having Lincoln's birthday party where he goes to gymnastics, so if you are interested in coming in town December 1oth, let me know and I'll get you the details!!

After Gymnastics, we met friends Debbie T, Ben, Darla and Emily at Chuck E Cheese for pizza and lots and lots of playtime!!

Mommy took a nap today, wow that felt great!!

Next door neighbors invited us over for taco dinner tonight. I've got to go make some cookies real quick to bring over (real quick, I have those frozen fundraiser cookies in the freezer, love those!!)

A friend of mine's mother passed away last night after a long battle with cancer. Please keep Nichole Stone and her family in your prayers.

2 comments:

Melissa Litzler said...

In regards to your Wednesday question...Geri Grind?
Hi,
I'm Melissa Litzler (Bradshaw), a friend of the Geri's, not some crazy lady stalking your blog. Reaah e-mailed me and asked me to take a look at your website. It's wonderful. You have beautiful boys, and might I say, very interesting names. Nice names.
Anyhow, I read the section about creating blogspots and I've been working on my own, but have no idea how to get pictures put on it. Would you have any guidance for me? If so that would be great.

Melissa Litzler said...

Oh you can reach me at mlitzler22@yahoo.com. I guess that would help.