Friday, November 3

Oh. What. A. Day

Wow!! It's hard when you have a little one who isn't feeling well. Lawson has been sick for a few days, again, so we spent the day at the dr's. He had to go to a lab to get an x-ray done on his tummy, which turned out fine. Anyway, hope he starts feeling better soon!!

Lincoln woke up grumpy, so to cheer him up, we made cinnamon rolls while we danced around the kitchen to the Wiggle's!!

Had a great dinner out last night at the Melting Pot. Want to take Ron there on our next childless date.

Kirby hasn't had an indoor accident in 5 days, so that's great. And I bought him some rawhide chew type things that have been a lifesaver for me: he has been wanting to chew up everything: shoe's, books, toys, phones, whatever he can find: so these chew toys he has been chewing on only all day so that helps.

I'm just not a dog person. Honestly, taking care of Kirby is way more time consuming than taking care of Lawson. So if you are thinking about getting a puppy, it may just be easier to have a baby! Jen wasn't a dog person either, and she said it took her 4-6 weeks to stop wondering if she did the right thing, and now she is a dog person and even wants another!! So, I'm giving it my best shot just like everything. He is so sweet and cute, but it's just a lot of work.... I've never had a dog before so it's all new to me....

No comments: