Tuesday, November 14

Favor

Ok, I have a request.
Can one of you, doesn't matter who, start a family blog?
I promise it only takes 5 minutes to set the WHOLE thing up.
Then it takes just a couple of minutes for each entry.
I just really wish I could talk to someone else about the blog, like, compare things, ask questions like how do you download pics in order, etc...
I REALLY would like to READ a blog, and not just write one.
My only option right now is to read total strangers blogs.
I don't know anyone who has one.
SO, Please please please someone else start one. It's so much fun, and such an easy way to keep everyone updated on your life.
It's also such a good way to document your children's milestones, I print off my entries in order to keep for them.
Ok, that's it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to do a blog. Thing is, I'm not sure how interesting my life is. I could show pictures and updates of Piper, but she doesn't grow (unless I feed her too much) and she doesn't do anything new (unless I get a wild hair and teach her a new trick). I could post stories of things from work...but really...who would care? Maybe if I was to ever have a baby. I think Courtney would be a GREAT person to start a blog!! I nominate her. Would anyone like to second that nomination?

Flower Mound Mom said...

Yes, Yes, Yes, Courtney!! But I know she is busy busy busy. But homestly, the emails she sends out could just as easily go onto the blog!!
My original plan was to do one entry a week, a weekly update. It snowballed from there, but that's all you really have to do...

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what I was thinking! Plus she would be a great internet resource...with Tom in the house!! Maybe I'll start one over Christmas break when I have time...just for random things. It would be fabulous if I could access blogger from work, but we're blocked from pretty much anything fun.