Friday, November 17

Friday Funnies

Have you ever wondered why you are supposed to put a bumper in the crib?
Well, here is a visual. Had to wash the bumper today, so when I checked on
Lawson during his nap just now, this is what I found. Ouch! But he sure looked comfy!!


So, I hear this banging and strange noises and I think, what is Lincoln getting into. I go into the kitchen and this is what I find. Lincoln sitting at the table, he had gotten a large pan, a strainer, a cake box, and chocolate chips. I asked him what he was making and he said "a cake". I asked him what kind of cake, and he said "a blue one".

I thought the funniest part was that he was actually "reading" the instructions on the back of the cake box. I guess he always see's mommy doing this, I follow these things to a tee....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lawson looks so sweet sleeping!! Not that he isn't always sweet!

So, did you end up making a blue cake with Lincoln?