Sunday, November 12

About ME

1] What is your middle name? Michelle
2] What color is your mailbox? Brick, and I love that it is in front of my house..
3] Are you available? For what?
4] Have you ever hit a deer? Ron, yes, but me, no
5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? At least not that I know of.
6] Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning? On Sundays
7] Who checks the mail in your house? Lincoln and I look forward to this everyday.
8] Do you have a small driveway? Too small
9] Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you? Same phone but not ringtone.
10] What do you do first in the morning? I get coffee, Lawson gets bottle, and Lincoln gets his Bubbletine. First thing. We don't do anything else until we all have our morning drinks. Then we sit in the living room and drink and watch a morning show or just read, for a little bit then get up to have breakfast. We do the same exact thing every morning, except weekends when Daddy is home.
11] What brand is your printer? HP
12] Do you enjoy fighting with people? No, and never do.
13] Is your hair naturally straight or curly? Curly (frizzy), but I prefer to straighten it.
14] Who was your kindergarten teacher? Ms. Cocoma, so sweet!!
15] Are you taller than your mother? Exact same.
16] Do you have a favorite word? Not that I can think of, I'll get back to you on this.
17] Do you love God? Yes, more and more each day.
18] What do you do to get over a broken heart? Chocolate and hot baths sure help.
19] Do you have a deep dark secret? Not that I can think of.... or willing to share...
20] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens? I write in blue only
21] Does anything hurt on your body right now? Itchy, for 4 days, don't know why. But thats it.
22] Do you often cry during a movie? Just in a blue moon, except for lately my hormones are out of whack...
23] Do you love your life? YES, Absolutely!!
24] Do you get mad easily? I'd have to say no.
25] What is your biggest pet peeve? Cotton (long story), unreliable people
26] What is your away message? Always the same, don't know how to change it.
27] Shoe Size: 7 or 7 1/2
30] Do you have any friends? Yes, lot's. I love my friends!! They are just like family to me.
31] Do you have any mean friends? Try not to be around mean people.
32] What is the ugliest color in your opinion? Yellow and Orange tie.
33] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand? Yes, and vice versa
34] Age of 1st memory: Must have been before age 2, I was still in the crib and my Aunt was picking me up.
35] Do you have good hearing? I have HORRIBLE hearing.
36] What brand are the pant/jeans you are wearing right now? Gap size 6 Reg
46] 1st paying job: Receptionist for a psychiatrist.
47] Do you have any TV shows on DVD? Own, no, but I have rented an entire season of shows.
48] Are you wearing makeup? Nope, ready for bed, need to get there!!
49]Do you have a tatto? Gladly, no.
50] Do you know how to draw? I have always wanted this talent, and tried, but I'm a horrible drawer.
51] Who is your hero? Ron
52] Who did you last email? My Mops group, reminding them of the meeting tomorrow
53] Do you work a lot of hours? 24/7
54] What do you do when you are stressed out? I get insomnia and can't eat
55] Who was the last person to call you? Reaah
56] Is there anything you regret? Yes, but don't have time to share.
57] Do you know where your family name originated from? Geri is a shortened Italian name. Lucek is a shortened Polish name.
58] Is there an animal that creeps you out? Speaking of, we had a HUGE and UGLY opposum in our back yard just now.
59] What was the last thing you did for fun? Without the boys: Dinner out with friends last week. With the boys: Play Doh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my nieces and nephews have memories of me at such a young age.

Anonymous said...

why do you not like cotten
love,
lala