Thursday, November 30

Good Job A plus

Lincoln had a visit to the dentist today. He had NO cavities, and the dentist said that he looks perfect! He had his 1st full cleaning and flouride, the works. Of course, he was very cooperative. This was his 3rd visit to the dentist already.

His dentist moved offices, and we went to the new office, I just could not believe it! In the waiting area they had: a media room with full screen theatre surround sound: 3 levels of seats, they had a play area with a tree house/slide, an area for parents with a free coffe bar, huge "massage chairs" for the parents waiting, an arcade room for the kids, on and on. Can you believe this in a dentist office?? Everything here is not only child freindly, but they cater to the parents.... Nice...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I thought my dentist was nice because they have screens in the room that you can see your x-rays right after their taken. I like your dentist better!!

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh, How wild! I guess there trying to make the visit a little less intimidating....and a little more entertaining. Has Ron been there yet?