Monday, November 13

My little Pilgrim and my MOPS "spa day"


Our little pilgrim eating his lunch, as Kirby is there just waiting for any drop to fall. Lincoln made the Pilgrim hat at Moppets today, and has been wearing it ever since.

Today at MOPS, we had a surprise "pampering spa day". Good timing, I needed that!! We had lip masks, hand and cuticle exfoliation, foot massage, quiet room, crafts, speaker on nutricion, Smoothies, lot's of yummy food, coffee, door prizes, lot's and lot's of free samples of things.... As you can see, MOPS was a good thing for me today!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun...I'm jealous. I got to deal with picky principals and parents today. Oh well. I'm glad you had a great day!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds so good!! I'm thinking of going in for a massage--maybe after the holidays.