Wednesday, November 8

Lincoln's Buddy

This is Lincoln's sad face when I told him that Kirby couldn't come with us today to Bible Study.



This is where I found Lincoln today watching Go Diego Go. He wants to take the puppy with him everywhere during the day.
"Mommy I love Kirby SOO much, hes my mostest favorite in the whole world" "Mommy, do you love Kirby too?" "Kirby loves me mommy"
Lincoln is in charge of all the puppy feedings. He has done all the water and food refills. Next we need to teach him poopy duty...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet. What a great idea for Lincoln to do poop duty!!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute together- Kirby looks like the perfect size dog for the boys, will he get much bigger?

Anonymous said...

lincoln but am i still your favorite cousin
love
lala