Monday, March 10

Phone

For those of you that I could only find time to call when I driving, here's the scoop. Flower Mound just passed that cell phone while driving ban. There is a sign out right by our house. And, knowing me, I will be the one to get a ticket. Remember I am the one who recently got a no seatbelt ticket. Soooo, I'll have to figure out when else I can call you.... I called Nanny tonight, while I was at home and I think it was around SIX times I had to say... Gotta go, call later.... Basically hang up... Lawson broke glass, then the boys were fighting in the tub, etc... It's just not easy to talk on the phone with a 2 and 4 yr old....
So, maybe just email me or text me... I'll call you in a couple of years....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cynthia, I just searched the internet for Vacation Bible School in Flower Mound and your blog showed up in the top ten listings ??? I don't have much time these days for surfing the web but was trying to plan out our summer a bit. Thanks again for the cute pink overalls for Rebecca - they came through the wash in great shape today.
Take care, DeDe (VCC MOPS)

Anonymous said...

Hands-free device!