Thursday, March 13

Friends, Coffee, Ball, and More

Last night was Lincoln's AWANA parent's night, so Mommy and Daddy and little brother got to attend....and watch him in action

Lincoln's Spring T-Ball season starts next week. Looking forward to six weeks of outdoor fun.... I think he is going to do really well this time since he knows what is happening now...

Yesterday afternoon, the boys were out front playing in the water with the neighbor boys... Pretty cute, and I was looking around thinking... just a few days ago they were all out there running around having snowball fights, and now they are in there swim trunks spraying water at each other (it was 80)

Today when I pick up Linc from school, I will also pick up his buddy Taylor to come over for a playdate... She gets to stay up 8pm, we are looking forward to it... She is such a GOOD girl... cute, cute, cute...

Lawson has gone from calling Lincoln Bubba to Bubs and now it's Bubby. It sounds so cute... I even catch myself calling Lincoln Bubby...

Flip Flop Friday tomorrow... I will have a household of FOUR boys for 2 hrs, then have none for 2 hours... I plan to run errands...

Flower Mound Easter Egg hunt this weekend for the kids. Appearance by the Easter Bunny. I LOVE these activities Flower Mound puts on for the kids..... And I got their new personalized Easter Baskets in the mail today, just in time to use them....

And finally, yes I haven't drunk Coffee in TWELVE long days. And my mom sent me a bunch of these "coffee art" pictures, which are totally cute but now I'm like really really wanting some Java....







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can make them wth hot chocolate. The boys would really like that!

Anonymous said...

I say go get yourself a java...you deserve it. Make it a decaf so you won't become addicted (I swear it tastes the same...it just doesn't give you the jitters).