Wednesday, March 26

Just a Rundown on our Live's. Warning, you may become bored....

Lincoln had his first Tball practice tonight, and will have his first game of the Spring Season this Saturday. Looking forward to it. He is on the same team, The Rangers, with most of the same players and the same coach.

I have to say that we are PROUD of Lawson. At 2 years and 2 months he is OFFICIALLY POTTY TRAINED!! (except for sleeping... the next step...) The M&M's really helped seal the deal!!

Lawson's obsessions right now are Blue's Clue's and Trains. Not Thomas the Train, but real trains...

In LESS than 2 weeks, the boys and I will be on the Florida BEACH!! I can't put into words right now how excited I am. ADDED BONUS: Grandma Joan (the boys great grandmother, Nanny's mom) is flying from NY to Florida during the same time, so we can all see each other. The boys are going to be so spoiled with TWO Grandmothers for TWO weeks!!

I found out just a day late, but Flower Mound had an Easter Bone Hunt. It was at a park and they hid bones for the dogs to go find. That would have been a Blast, Lucky would of had so much fun, you see she is a Social Butterfly.... She loves all the neighbor dogs, she gets visitors, and she knows all the neighbors... Next year we will make it...

I also found out that there are TWENTY AOII alumna right here in Flower Mound. I know who 4 of them are.... There are 13 in Keller where Cara lives and 20 in Lewisville where Debbi lives!! http://aoii.net/Documents/Denton%20County%20Fall%202006%20Newsletter.pdf

I have sold TONS of things on ebay this month. Extra spending money for our Florida vacation!!

I haven't had to buy a loaf of bread in 3 months. My goal was to have enough homemade bread. I have to say, I've made some pretty funny looking loaves, and have thrown a bunch out.... I'm still in bread making training...

Still no coffee. But I can tell that this isn't going to last long.

It's going to be NINETY degree's here tomorrow. We have our AC on right now...

I'm doing some "PR" and "referral program" to attempt to get the boys free summer classes. I get FIFTY dollars off for EACH person I refer (and they get $20.00 off). You know how I am, trying to save money and all.

Remember all those responsible financial changes we made recently (ie... no house cleaner, no Lifetime Gym membership, etc.....) Well... I'm proud to say that by doing this Ron paid off BOTH CARS!!! Having 2 paid off cars, and no payments is great!! And I LOVE my suburban!!

Ron is still jogging at night. We are both currently reading a book...

Lincoln will have an egg hunt tomorrow at preschool. We just stuffed his eggs, and it was ideal timing bc we got the candy for 75% off at Tom Thumb! Yup, he is excelling at preschool: He's a smartie. He is enrolled next year for Pre-K at our church. He will go twice a week still. I'm not ready to hand him over for 5 days a week quite yet!!

Overall, life is GREAT. The boys are AMAZING. I'm living my Dream Life.... Thanks Ron.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. I wish I was a better money handler.maybe after schools done-ill be like you financially

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
What is your user name on ebay? I sell things on ebay too! I read your blog every day and love the pics. Love, Your Aunt Debbie

Melissa said...

I'm a friend of Tiffany's and I absolutely love your blog. Too funny! I'm a frequent buyer on eBay. Do you have a store?

Tiffany said...

what a sweet blog!! congrats on paying off the cars, what an accomplishment. I totally love the "bone hunt" idea. Going to do that next year.