Friday, March 7

Happy Easter

OK here is a sneak peak at the boy's Easter picture...
I'm so bad at keeping these a surprise until they are sent out in the mail...
Anyway, there is a beautiful Easter background here, but I chose to crop and make a close up... So it can be more of a year round pic...
I wouldn't want a pic on my wall with Easter bunnies, etc, in January: that's how I am...
Anyway, I think this is the first prof pic I have had where they are both smiling, sitting next to each other, not wrestling around,etc... I liked it.... It's from Picture Innovations.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture...can't wait to see you all !!

Anonymous said...

That's the biggest pix smile I've seen Lawson have!! It's a great pix!

Anonymous said...

The picture turned out great!! What a handsome set of boys you have!

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh. This turned out great. Love love love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really can't believe how big they are. Great pic!