Monday, March 24

Lincoln's Recipes

Lincoln's school is putting together a "Mommy and Me" cookbook. With real recipes from the Mommies and some recipes from the kids, at least what they think is in their favorite foods...

Panda Bear Taco’s
By Lincoln

First you wash your hands, but sometimes I forget. Second, you put in the meat, then the cheese, then the salad or maybe some beans. Then you roll it up and then you eat it all up, yum. I love these tacos. Bye, I’m done. The End.


Brownie’s
By Lincoln
I don’t really know how to make these, but when you are done you can put some chocolate on top.
I think this is what you put in them:
Dough
Sugar
Then use the Mixer
Cheese
Carrots (is there Mom??)
Celery
Maybe some Beans

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny.....He made me laugh. That little cutie pie> love you lincoln and lawsy---aunt yaya

Jennifer said...

I'll try those tacos, Lincoln, but I'm a little afraid to try the brownies! :) You're too cute!

Tiffany said...

I thought of you today while I was coveting items on the William Sonoma website. They have these supr cute kid spatulas for boys and girls. I thought "that looks like something Cynthia might get for her boys when they are helping her in the kitchen."