Friday, March 21

The Lake

Thursday morning we took Matthew down to the lake, one of our favorite hangouts. We live so close to the lake (2miles) we try to get down there as much as possible. The boys favorite thing to do is throw rocks into the water. They could do this for hours (ask matthew)
Here are the boys throwing rocks, and the only pictures of Matthew he let me take during his week visit (thats bc he didn't know I took them...)





Here the boys are digging to find the burried treasure (they never found it..)
Miss Lucky had her 1st trip to the lake. She LOVED it. I've never seen a dog run around with so much excitement. Fortunately she never jumped (all the way) in. She just ran and ran and ran, but she was so well behaved she stayed right with us. Her leash was stolen in our car robbery... and I haven't gotten a chance to get another, but she did great...

3 comments:

Courtney said...

What a nice day. I bet the boys really loved having Matthew there all week.

Anonymous said...

did you guys run into any ants...i know there were random piles of them last time we were there. I was bit by a red ant at moms house...that hurt. Anyways, the dog looks happy....that tail is like "boing"......so sunny there...so dreary here----lucky family....luv yaya

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!! I always like going to the lake to hang out and have a picnic.