Sunday, February 25

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday night: Celebrate good things happening with Sushi at home...
Saturday: Signed Lincoln up for swim lessons at Lifetime, hit 2 garage sales for some good ebay items to sell, went to a great bday party at KidzMuze, boys took good naps, then when the babysitter got here, Ron and I went out to dinner and to downtown Grapevine for dessert (best bread pudding we have ever had...)
Sunday: Ron made eggs for bfast, made it for a great church service at 9:30, headed out afterwords for sausage rolls and donuts, home for playtime, naptime, Grocery Game for me (saved $52.00!!), and now Ron will grill out some steaks I picked up, and we can play outside while he does this.... Academy Awards tonight? Probably not...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saved 39% on my groceries between Kroger savings and double/triple coupons Thanks Cindi for showing me the grocery game!! It sounds like you had a great day with Ron!!