Tuesday, February 6

Tuesday Ten, My Edition

Tuesday Ten
Theme: Brothers
Questions by Cynthia, Answers by Lincoln age 3.

1. What is a brother?
Lawson is.
2. How many do you have?
Only One
3. Tell me about your brother...
He just cries. And he cries one more time. And he wants a bottle and do everything in the whole world. He puts his bottle in my hand, and I don't want it because I am scared of it. He watches movies, and his diapers are yucky.
4. Do you want any more brothers?
No, I just want Lawson.
5. If you could have any one in the whole world as a brother, who would it be?
How about Lawson.
6. Where do brother's come from?
They come from your tummy!!
7. What do you like most about Lawson.
I like everything. But I like Mommy better.
8. What do you think Lawson will be when he grows up?
I don't know. I think a Penguin.
9. Where does Lawson live?
Flower Mound, Big Tex.
10. What is your brother's favorite
Color? Green
Food? Celery
Drink: Apple Juice
Toy: Franklin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute answers!! I wonder if Lawson's "favorite things" are actually Lincoln's favorites?

Flower Mound Mom said...

maybe, bc Lincoln has a Franklin toy not Lawson, and Lawson obviously has never had celery...

Anonymous said...

That rocks. I love it. Except for the part with no more brothers...that simply wont work. Must have more litte Ron Geri's

Anonymous said...

This is the best one yet, he's really honest.