Tuesday, February 6

Foamy Bath




Do all little boy's like to play with that bathtub foam, that makes the water so murky?? Mine do.
Lincoln was SOOO incredibly nice to his brother today. I don't know what happened, but I loved it. Hope it is not a phase. All day he was helping Lawson, trying to make him laugh, reading to him, holding his hand, guiding him over to me if he was crying, saying here is mommy. It was so cute!!

We had a playdate this morning at a friend's house. Ben (Debbie T.) and the boy's played over there in the backyard and we had lunch...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to wonder with a change like that, what exactly spurred it. Well, it sounds very awesome. I'll say a prayer that it continues for you because I'm sure it helps. Then again, it was probably due to Ron bribing Lincoln to behave!!!LOL, just kidding.

Anonymous said...

They sure do LOVE the foam...Lincoln more so than Lawson. I had to change out the water before he was able to get out of the bath! I didn't want a sea-green Lincoln running around!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great day! The little guys look so cute,Lincoln is a great big brother. It is so nice that they have each others company.

Anonymous said...

You guys used to love to play in the tub too when you were little. Altho the foam was not invented yet I don't think. Maybe shaving cream would've worked?