Wednesday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!
It is 27 degree's here right now, with some snow flurries... gotta love it...
The carpet guy was supposed to be here an hour ago to clean the carpet, where is he???

Ron and I had our Valentine's Date on Sunday night. We got a babysitter, Ms. Francie, from our church, and Ron and I went to PF Changs. I had never been there, and have really been wanting to go. It was delicious and worth the hour wait (at 6pm on a Sunday....).

I can't talk yet about what happened to me last night. But it involves my wedding ring, and a lost diamond. Don't worry there is a happy ending to this story.....

I was able to be a teacher's aide today in Lincoln's Bible Study class today. I enjoyed that. Then we met Maddie, Ryan, and Tori for a lunch at MCD's. Haven't seen them in a while, the kiddo's had fun....

So, found out today that Lincoln "got in" to the academy I was trying to get him in for preschool next year. Yes, that's right, registration begins 9 months early for preschool next year. It's very competitive around here for preschool, waiting lines, etc..... Anyway, we didn't get our first choice class, but I'm making a comprimise in the times because I feel that this is going to be a great place for him. He will only be going on Tuesday's and Thursday's from 12:30-3:30. Which is the middle of naptime, but we will adjust!! The school is called DKH Academy, and is located in Highland Village. It is very academic, and the 3 hours he is there will be pretty jammed packed with lot's and lot's of learning.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of the boys. Very cute!! I look at it many times a day...it's on the front of my fridge.

Congratulations to Lincoln. I can't believe he's going to be starting a "big boy" school! He's going to do great, I know it...he's so social AND smart!

Anonymous said...

congrats to Lincoln!! I know he'll do great. I often wonder what he'll do when he grows up. He's so outgoing and friendly. So can you talk about your ring yet?