Saturday, February 10

grrrrrrreat day

GRRRReat Day, how bout you??? Ron took the boy's out for a couple of hrs this am to the park at Grapevine Lake and then lunch... Soooo, I was able to devote a couple of hours to some housework. It is amazing how much housework you can get done without kids, when you are used to doing it with kids.... I'm telling you, I am a fast cleaner and I did a lot... When the boy's are here, I take one step forward and 2 steps back. I am cleaning one thing, and they are messing up 2 things, anyway.... I love a clean house!!
THEN, they came home and both took long naps, and woke up just in time to go to Saturday night church service. After a great service, we decided to brave it and take the boys out to dinner. To our surprise, they behaved perfectly well, and we all enjoyed a nice dinner at The Village Grill. I like days like this.

And tomorrow, we will have a date night, and we have Miss Francie coming over to babysit. This will be our Valentine's Date....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good day! I LOVE a clean house, too.

Have a great Valentine's dinner!