Thursday, February 8

Daily

Yup, we have been busy. A good busy. It was 72 yesterday, so we enjoyed some park time after bible study. But today is 30 degree's cooler, typical texas weather. It's no wonder we are always sick. Speaking of... There is a major flu outbreak here, there are actually a bunch of schools shutting down due to the flu. Glad we have all gotten our shot, and hopefully we will be protected.
We met Darla and Emily at KidzMuze today. 3 hours of jammed packed fun for the kiddo's, and time for Darla and I to catch up: we haven't seen each other in a long while.... Anyway, I love that place for the boys.
I'm going to try something new tomorrow: since Lincolns gymnastics isn't until 10:30, I'm going to try to get to the gym prior to gymnastics.... I think I'll have just enough time to get us all ready and fed, get a workout and shower, and be at Win Kids by 10:30: I'll let you know.
Anyone watch LOST last night??? I like the new time, 9:00.
Lincoln is doing puzzle's, but I'm going to go put him down for night night. Me too...
NIGHT NIGHT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I haven’t seen Lost this season because we are stuck, absolutely stuck on GRAYS ANATOMY. So hooked on that show it is ridiculous. I have no idea what happened on Thursday night but the DVR stopped taping 19 minutes into the program. I was bewildered. Anyways, headed out to Skaneateles last night (the place where I bought you and Ronnie starbucks, when you were in NY) and what came on the TV...but Grays Anatomy. We rushed out of the hamburger restaurant and headed to Jeremy’s grandparents to watch the show. That’s when I knew that I was seriously addicted to the show. Well, did you and Ronnie ever get a DVR?