Monday, February 19

Camera

Lincoln is not the only one who has gotten a new camera (btw I need to post some of his work soon). Ron got me a very nice new digital camera. If you saw my other one you would know why this is such good news. My old camera was purchased right when we got engaged, 5 yrs ago. And that camera was used pretty much daily for those 5 years, definitely got our money's worth. So, you should see some improvements in the quality of my pics.... And probably a lot more pics while I am practicing with my new toy!! Thanks, Ron, I didn't deserve that!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see some of Lincolns photography skills. THis is so cool. Have fun on spring break.

Anonymous said...

It's so much fun having a new toy! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking the other day that you should really think about becoming a professional photographer. You always catch just the right candid shots!!