Friday, February 16

Weather Report

It was 13 degree's this morning when we headed out for gymnastics..... You New Yorkers are thinking that is nothing compared to what you have right now, 7 inches of snow, but we are in Texas!! The weather is going to warm up for the weekend.

Grandpa Lucek will be here this weekend. They are actually here in town now, but they are doing the tourist thing today and tonight. They will come over for a couple of hours tomorrow, for lunch and visit....

Boy's are doing great, finally got them down for a nap after a 1.5 hour attempt. Fun...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. On the much larger and colder scale of things that snow is miniscule i tell you to what we have here. And trust me, i wish I could feel bad for you, and the 7 inches of snow, but I cant. We have people up here who are actually SNOW BLOWING THEIR ROOF TOPS. My question is How in the Heck did they get the SNOWBLOWER on top of the roof. C-R-A-Z-Y. LOL. No really, on a serious note...I am surprised you have snow. I'm sure the boys are loving it. You know I'm just picking on you.