Friday, February 23

Just One Year

Can you Be. Lieve. that we have lived here (next week), a YEAR already. Personally, I can not believe it. Where does the time go??? A year later, I think we finally are adjusted and no longer homesick. Lincoln hasn't been at the front door crying to "go home" in a long time now. After the whole ordeal of getting here, we now LOVE it here, LOVE Flower Mound and the Dallas area in general. And I hope we ALWAYS stay here (hint hint ron)!!!
We'll be in Houston area in May, and possible spa night in SA in March (???).... Because even though we love it here, we wish YOU GUYS were all here with us too.... We misssss you.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope you come to the spa party!! That would be fun!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I too stand at the front door and miss my past homes, but nothing replaces the here and now.