Friday, October 20

Thanks Jen

Thanks Jen for all your special comments!! We also say how nice you are to give us feedback!! Sometimes we think you are the only one reading this blog!! J/K: Mom Smith, Sue, and Reaah all give great comments too. Thanks, it gives me motivation to keep on blogging!!

Went to the State Fair today. It was AWESOME. The boys did great, we had fun, the weather was P.E.R.F.E.C.T. Can't wait to go again next year. Pictures will be posted this weekend, they are in Ron's camera right now, don't know how to retrieve those or else I'd be posting them right now.

Everything is great today, and once again I am up working on ebay, blog, email, bill pay, etc... while ALL the boys are sound asleep.

Tomorrow, Lawson is a contestant in the Baby Bonanza, Most Adorable Baby contest, he has to dress up in western wear: Too cute, will post pics...

Good Night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. I LOVE to visit the blog. I make it a point to stop by every day...though I sometimes slack and only post comments every other day. It almost makes me feel like I am watching them grow up. Like they are closer. Still miss you all very much!!

Glad you had a good time at the fair. You had wonderful weather!! Good luck to Lawson at the Baby Bonanza. He's already the most adorable baby in my eyes!! (well, him and Bristol!!).