Tuesday, October 3

Silly Lincoln


Today, Lincoln wanted his bear "Brownie" to eat breakfast with him in the drawer of the kitchen table. This bear was mine when I was younger, made by Grandma Gulgren. Lincoln has been carrying it around for a couple of days....

Other randomness:
1. Made some banana bread today with Lincoln's help, intead of the cinnamon rolls: will try again later. The banana bread thankfully turned out!!

2. Decided to post 6 item's on ebay. Just to try it out, and see if I can sell a few things I had laying around...

3. Both boys doing great, happy and fun to be around today...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lincoln's so cute!! Let me know how the ebay thing goes...I've thought about trying to sell things, but didn't know if it would be worth the hassle.

Anonymous said...

Boys in drawers...bears in drawers...he's on a roll.

Anonymous said...

Where did he ever get the whole drawer idea? Cindi...Ron...how often do you sleep and eat in your drawers??