Tuesday, October 10

Rain

You know you live in Dallas when it rains and everyone runs OUT side.

Yes, it rained hard all morning. We had to cancel our plans to the pumpkin patch. If the weather cooperates, we will go on Friday. I planned a playdate with my small group from MOPS. We all have kids about the same age, and almost all of them our boys...

So, instead of going to the pumpkin patch, we decided to try attempt #3 at our homemade cinnamon rolls.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed, they are cut and rising as we speak... I'll let you know (mom, I tried a similar but different recipe)....

I sold my first e-bay item. So, I have to get that sent out tomorrow. Now I can learn this process of payment, and shipping. This item will be shipped to the Netherland's. Wondering how much that is going to cost???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the cinnamon rolls turned out...you know what they say - third time's a charm!! Too bad about the pumpkin patch. It rained on and off all day here, too.

Anonymous said...

What types of things have you posted on ebay?