Sunday, October 1

It was great!!

I can't believe how awesome my spa day was. The Gaylord Texan is absolutely amazing. My spa package included a massage, facial, and hair treatment. My friend treated me to a delicious steak and lobster dinner there, it was incredible!! We relaxed in our room last night, rented a movie, and then slept in this morning. It was wonderful, I feel like a new person!! I really needed that!!
Everything went well with Ron and the boys, but he said he was glad I was back. I was gone almost 24 hours, so he got a good feel for my responsibilities!! I did really start missing the boys this morning.....
Busy week ahead...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cynthia, it sounds like you had a great time! Lets make another spa visit in december. Have a great week. Miss you guys:)

Flower Mound Mom said...

Reaah, this is where we are going to go to get our traditional facials done when you come visit, you will love it...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a great time!! You deserved it!