Tuesday, October 24

The Good Ole Car



Pictures taken this morning. Lawson's big thing right now is riding on this car. He get's on it all by himelf and just sits on it, holds on, rocks, and moves it by walking his feet. In the 2nd pic you will notice that he brought his play keys with him on the car. I guess he made the connection!!
Also, in the 1st pic you will notice him wearing his first pair of REAL shoes. I got him these "prewalkers" from StrideRite and plan on selling them on ebay when he grows out of them! Striderite is a big seller on ebay!!
Anyway, when I see babies start wearing shoes that is when I see a big change in them from going from baby to toddler.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He does look like such a big boy in those shoes! He's also getting more and more hair. Before you know it, he will be walking. I can't belive he's almost 10 months old!!