Tuesday, October 17

Gina's cutie pies


These cuties are my best friend, Gina's, kiddo's. Emma and Christopher.
We miss you guys, and hope to see you real soon.

Gina lives in Boerne right next to where I used to work at the chidren's home. When she had both of her babies, I used to call her during my lunch break and ask if I could come over and hold the baby. So, I would drive over there during my break and just sit and hold the sweet babies, I did this mostly with Christopher. I just love holding babies!! I remember thinking that I hoped to have one of my own someday to hold... Now I have 2!! Gina drove from SA to Katy once Lawson was born, and she got to sit around and hold my baby while she left hers home with her hubby.... Hope you can come visit us in Dallas the next time you come to see your brother. (Gina's brother and sister in law live here in Los Colinas, just about 10 miles from me: they are both pediatricians...)
MISS YOU GUYS!!

No comments: