Thursday, October 5

Our Family Pet


Boy, Lawson REALLY loves watching our kitty, Justice. We think we may get a small dog soon. We have always wanted a King Charles Spaniel. The boys would just love to have another pet!! Question is, can mommy keep up with it?? I guess Lincoln is getting old enough to take some of the responsibilities.

On another note, to clear up any confusion, I am NOT pregnant again!! This was confirmed today by 2 pregnancy tests!! It was funny that we got so many comments about me being pregnant, because Ron and I were both convinced that I was as well. We do want a third, but that would have been WAY too soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get a dog. They're really not much more difficult than a cat. I think inside cats actually smell a lot more (because of the litter). You just have to scoop the poop once a week or so. I've heard so much good stuff about Brittany Spaniels. I say go for it. The only bad part is when you travel...but a dog that small could really travel pretty easily. I vote for a dog!! Piper needs some more cousins!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen, what do I owe you?