Sunday, October 29

Geri's Sunday

Tried to get a pic of both boys together after church today since they looked so grown up. Seems like Lawson is officially transitioning from baby to toddler. And Lincoln is transitioning from toddler to big boy!! However, could only get good shots individually.
What a great Sunday!! Church was great!! The weather is Perfect!! Went to a Holloween Party, all is good!!
Ron has the good picture's of the Holloween Party, so once I get those downloaded I'll post. We enjoyed the hayride, bounce house, kid's games, and seeing all the cute kiddo's in their costumes!! This was a neighborhood wide party for Bridlewood, where Darla lives. It was at their very nice pool/golf club.
Blogger is taking forever to upload, I've been trying to post throughout the day and it won't let me... So, I'll post the pics tomorrow.

No comments: