Friday, August 3

TGIF

I'm off to my very first chiropractic experience. I have this nagging lower back pain that just doesn't seem to go away. So, I'll try out the chiropractor so Ron doesn't have to hear me complain anymore!! Then I will go try to find a new dress to wear to a wedding we are going to tomorrow night for one of Ron's employee's. Babysitter is on the way, Lawson is asleep, and Lincoln is so excited to play with Dawn the babysitter. She is a neighbor that has been coming over every now and then so I can run more productive errands. Lincoln loves her. And I have only had her over when Lawson is napping so she just has to play with Lincoln...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck with the chiropractor. From what I've heard, if you find a good one, it's well worth the time and money.

Anonymous said...

LET ME TELL YOU GRAMA JOANS SECRET> Absorbine JR. < is the name of the product. it is in a glass container and is green. sold in the same area as the rest of muscle relaxing creams and such.

Anonymous said...

It works great. I promise.