Saturday, August 11

Coffee Poll

Thank you for all your poll participation on the Starbucks poll. Apparantly it is not neccesary to tip at Starbucks, and now I feel better....
By the way, on the way to the family trip my sister, Susan, got a Starbucks to drink on the way. She got a Venti with THREE extra expresso shots..... I was making fun of her, but now I know how she feels. My mom sent me the Starbucks frappucinno recipe. I messed up on the portions and made Ron and I the equivalent of EIGHT frappacino's, and you know I couldn't let the extra's go to waste.... Hence, these late night posts...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

PLEASE post that recipe...or email it to me. We spend a small fortune keeping Mark full of frappucinnos!!! I'd love to make some for him at home.

Anonymous said...

this cracks me up. you dont waiste anything do you. I cant believe that you actually drank all of that. LOL