Monday, August 27

Monday Boys

Lawson today, playing on the couch. In this pic I notice some pinkness in his face. This was taken BEFORE I realized he was coming down with something (again). I put him to bed tonight with a 102.2. Hoping it's just a 24 hr thing.

Lincoln today. Nice new haircut. Nice Eyes. But where is the Smile?? I think I'm burning him out on posing for pictures... Of course, once again couldn't get a good one of the two of them together.
Oh yeah, when Courtney was here this weekend we got to get out to the outlet mall and buy the kiddo's some new clothes. I was getting so tired of all there old summer clothes, and they get worn out so quickly when you have active boys like mine.
Oh yeah, change of plans, we won't be going to SA this weekend. We will reschedule. Turns out Labor Day weekend didn't work well, and our moons didn't align....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Lawson isn't sick AGAIN!! Did you take him to the doctor? Lincoln must be getting to the age where he doesn't like his pix taken. Matthew and Lauren used to be like that and they haven't gotten out of that stage!! I have to beg them to take the pix!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Boys. Love all the pictures