Tuesday, August 21

Info on FMFour

1. Lawson has spent 3 nights in his big boy bed, and is doing GREAT.
2. Lawson had his first gymnastics class this morning and LOVED it. This was the first time Lincoln had to be on the reverse side watching and not participating. That was hard for him and pretty sad for me. The coach told him to come into the room and sit on the matts and watch. So he had a good time with two other older kids on the mats.
3. We are on our way to meet freinds at Sun Valley waterpark.
4. Tom, Courtney, and Bristol will be coming for a visit this weekend. YAH!!!
5. Ron bought us a new big screen plasma TV. It is soooo nice. We have never invested in a nice TV, and didn't know what we were missing.
6. Boys and I will be going to SA soon, while Ron does some house projects...
7. ebay is finally picking up again. But I've been working with lots of lets say wacky to be nice customers. I guess the ebay thing attracts some pretty interesting people....
8. Lincoln fell last night and has a large lump/bump on the middle of his forehead. BOYS. I'm probably going to be getting that grey hair soon.
9. I'm glad Dean stayed away from us and our family.

No comments: