Monday, August 27

Great Monday

We met up today for lunch with one of my long lost college friends who happens to live just about 2-3 miles from me! Shannon (Gordon) Webb. She has an adorable little boy, 2 years old. Shannon has got to be one of the NICEST people I have ever crossed paths with. Those of you who know her know what I am talking about: she is just one of those gals with tons of positive energy to share, someone who is so nice to be around. We have always hit it off in the past, so I am glad that we reconnected. AND the best part is she is joining my MOPS and I pulled some strings and got her to be in my group (I am a discussion group leader). We had lunch at Life's a Beach so the boys could all play in the sand in the 100 degree weather. Boy is it hot here.
Tomorrow after Lawsons gymnastics class, we are meeting some other freinds from church at a park. This girl is so nice, she just moved here from Chicago and has two little boys Lincoln and Lawsons age. She goes to our church, is in MOPS with me, and we had a womens bible study together. We went to McDonalds once after BS and the boys had a great time all playing together, so we want to get them back together. Anyway, off to list some things on ebay...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!! You seem to be finding a lot of lost friends!! Lucky you!!