Sunday, August 5

The Creation

Great guesses on Lincoln's creation:

mom S. said...
I think maybe it's his vacation bible school class?!?!
10:35 PM

reaah said...
adam and eve talking with all the animals in the garden or noah and tha ark!
8:06 AM

Jennifer said...
They are all around watching Diego and Dora dance around on stage.
8:17 AM

sue said...
OK Jen...You stole my answer. I was going to say it was a recreation of the Go Diego Go show.

HOWEVER, there is no winner this time....
The creation is a PETTING ZOO. Behind the petting zoo, you will see a car and that is where the parking lot is. The car is the man's in the picture. He had to park there because he is coming to work to take care of the animals in the petting zoo. So there...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I like how he is so detailed with his creativity!! What a smart little boy. Hope you guys are having fun with Grammy. Wish I was there too.