Monday, August 25

A Weekend to Forget

Glad this stressful stressful weekend has come to an end. I'm not going to talk about it, just forget it ever happened. I was on the verge of a breakdown, really. Getting a speeding ticket was the last straw.
The goods news is I came out of this weekend with not just a new Fridge, but brand new washer and dryer too. And I got that kind I always wanted where you can see through the doors..... And this is our week for our Granite kitchen countertops, and with that we will be replacing our stove top with the flattop kind.... Love those.... And a new very deep sink.... So, we are kind of getting a mini kitchen makeover.
So for your enjoyment and mine, here are 2 pics taken today of our 2 1/2 year old....



4 comments:

Courtney said...

Can't wait to see pics of your new kitchen!!!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you have a better week! Deep kitchen sinks really make a huge difference!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, love the pictures of Lawson!!

cwmomof3 said...

I can't wait to see your new kitchen! You're going to love the granite counters and the flat top stove! I'm really anxious to check out your refrigerator. Hope you have a better week!
Cara