Thursday, August 7

Are you smarter than a 4 year old??

This weeks theme is SICK, since that is what we have been here all week...Today is much much better finally

(FM Mom had the full blown out 6 day flu... I had the flu shot and it's not flu season, how could this happen to me??) (Lincoln has congested lungs requiring breathing treatments, zpac antibiotics, allergy meds, fever, tummy ache, hives all over face...) (Lawson had a little bit of both of ours, but never went "down": he has continued to be a ball of energy)... It makes it just more miserable to be sick when it's HOT outside....

4 trips to the Dr: $80.00
6 Prescriptions filled: $75.00
Pedialite and crackers (my diet): $7.57
Feeling Better Today: PRICELESS


Are you smarter than a 2 and 4 year old??
THEME: SICK

What does being sick mean?
Lincoln(age 4.5): Not feeling very well. When you feel like laying down and my teeth hurt.
Lawson (age 2.5) : My tummy hurts.

How do you get better when you are sick?
Lincoln: Eat some medicine, mommy says to rest. Go to the dr. Warm chocolate ovalutine (bubbletine) makes me feel better mommy, can you make me some?
Lawson: Lay on mommy's bed. My tummy hurts. Water help me.

What number on the thermometer does it mean you have a fever:
Lincoln: 98 (can you tell how many times he has been the dr this week?)
Lawson: TWO!!!! Yucky

Who gets sick the most in your house?
Lincoln: Mommy does.
Lawson: Daddy!!

What do YOU do when you get sick?
Lincoln: Go to dr and get stickers and lollipop, take my medicine, shake my booty (?????), play Gameboy, play with my dog Lucky.
Lawson: No my tummy hurts. Take Pooh medicine, lay on mommy's bed, get ice.

1 comment:

tribal belle of the world said...

aww im srry yall i hope yall get better really really soon. to answer ur question im not able to come see yall cause i have line camp tht week its from 8am-4pm. for tht whole week and im not going to want to do anything when i get back cause i will be really tired and sore. so im srry