Friday, August 1

Lawson's New Look

I finally did it today.

I had Lawson's long hair chopped off, don't worry I kept the curls: good thing bc he doesn't have any anymore.

No more bedhead (Jen witnessed this rats nest)

No more being called "pretty"

No more chasing him around the house to comb out his tangles.

I like it a lot more than I expected. It didn't take away his "baby" look, I think it actually gives him more of a baby look bc now his baby face is more pronounced.

Anyway, here is a video clip while I was putting him to bed tonight.

Let me know what you think of the haircut...

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the video - he sure was acting shy, which is totally not like him!! I really, really like the haircut!

Anonymous said...

Love the new haircut! He looks so much older now. He looks like Lincoln from the back.

tribal belle of the world said...

i like it without the curls

Courtney said...

Yes, he does look more like Lincoln now. Very very cute.

Anonymous said...

...More avacado please! does he like guacamole? He is adorable...i miss his curls...he does look like a big boy...i cant believe how much he is talking!...Reaah