Tuesday, August 26

Lincoln Phelps




We have been trying to squeeze in every last bit of swimming that we can this summer. We have been going up every afternoon, and the boys have come a long long long way since the beginning of the summer. My GOAL is to keep them swimming year round... at the indoor Flower Mound pool. That way they don't lose everything they learned.


Today I asked Lincoln if he wanted to jump off the indoor diving board... He said sure and just went off and jumped. Then he proceeded and did it again at least 25 more times!! He did great, and had no fear. I remember being a lot older than that and being scared. to. death. to jump off!! So, watch the video and see how well he is swimming in this 11 foot water!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS LINCOLN.....YOU ARE A AWESOME SWIMMER>>>>I AM SO SO SO PROUD OF YOU>>>>>LOVE YOU< AND I GOT ALL YOUR messages, keep calling me....i love you, Reaah

Anonymous said...

you are a little natural born swimming professional lawson....very good job baby boy..i love you and miss you....big hugs, yaya aka Reaah