Sunday, November 11

Weekend Wrap up

After the game, Lincoln had a sleepover at the Wilsons. Lawson and I headed back to Tom and Courtneys.
Courtney had her tonsilectomy this week, so she was not feeling well. Hope we didn't bother her too much, but she was a trooper...
Since Lincoln was at the Wilsons, Lawson and Bristol had lots of playtime together, and we even took them to a bounce house: Tom has all the good pictures from there. Then we all met up at Sue's, my mom included, for an excellent lasagna dinner made by Uncle Steve... La La and Matthew took the boys on a go cart ride, Fun...
TOM:
On Sunday, listen to what my brother TOM did: I had to pack up and get ready to head out... so he watched the boys and Bristol, while taking care of Court from her surgery, he made us all pancakes, etc etc... I think he deserves a father of the year award.... I'm telling you, 2 years ago....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That funny:)
Tom must be taking lessons from Ron!

Anonymous said...

What a good weekend!! Wish I could have been there. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!!