Tuesday, November 6

Tues

What a "weird" day. Lincoln went to BED at 6pm tonight, and Lawson at 6:30... So, now we don't know what to do..... Well, I think we are going to watch a movie in just a bit...

I think I just overdid the boys today with gymnastics classes, preschool, playing on our new swing set, etc... They were zonked... Oh yeah, so am I....

I will post a pic of the new exciting swing set once Ron finishes the paint job. We have had so much fun on this thing...

The boys and I will go to the Houston area this weekend. My nephew plays in the marching band and my neice will perform half time, she is on the dance team, so we will go the High School football game to watch them. This is the last game... They live in a town outside of Houston called Santa Fe. We will stay with Tom Courtney and Bristol since you know they are baby prepared. Poor Courtney will be getting her tonsils out on Thursday, so hopefully we can help out while there. My mom is also off the whole weekend, so we will get to see everyone.... Looking forward to it... Poor Ron will have to work almost the entire weekend from home.... But it will help him that we aren't there to distract him anyway...

Oh yeah, I am getting a "smile makeover". Started the process this week. After my 3 year old kept asking me why my teeth were yellow I knew it was time to do something. I got fitting for some trays and will do a home bleaching kit and they will replace all my fillings that don't match up to the color.... Anyway, I also have to get my first you know what this week, you women out there over 35 know what I'm talking about....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.....That is exciting....no not the Mamo but the teethe tray bleaching. I want to do that to!!! I hate it when I look at my teethe and then the whites of my eyes. They really dont look to pretty. Anyways. ENough about me...you have a fun week. Houston sounds like a good time. Ron will be painting>??? any other projects?