Thursday, November 1

Way. Too. Much. Candy.




Between the candy we had left over and the boys loot from trick or treating, this is what we have today. Two HUGE bowls of sweets.... OMG. What are we going to do with all of this??? There is a local dentist that buys back candy for $1.00 a pound, lol. I think Ron and I can polish a large portion of the chocolate off.... The boys would love to have a candy feast, but have to really limited then. I'm going to let them dig and pick ONE piece after lunch and ONE piece after dinner.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Save those Dots for me...love those things!!

cwmomof3 said...

Lucky for me Ryan and Maddie are picky about their candy so once they polish off the m&m's, tootsie rolls and Hershey's they're done. Jen, take my dots please, I have tons of them!
Cara

Anonymous said...

man i went trick or treating this year but didnt get that much candy i only got about 10 pieces of it oh well i think that was my last time to go trick or treating i have some picks of me and katie cause that is who i went with well hope yall enjoy that candy save some for me plz

Anonymous said...

That looks like an awesome candy bowl. WOW. a dollar a pound?! I'm surprised Ron wasnt running there with all the little kids bags from the neighborhood. CHA CHING $$$$ That adds up quick..."Come here little kiddy"...