Tuesday, November 27

Ramblings

Wow, I love Cyber Monday.... It's nice to get a lot of shopping done online. And I have to say that this year, there have been some EXCELLENT sales. Free shipping, etc... And I am proud to say that I am ALMOST done with my shopping. AND I have to do both boys birthday's also. I just need a few things here and there. We do have some presents under the tree that have remained unopened and untouched. Yes, I'll post a pic of the tree soon, can't figure out the setting I need on my new camera, the pictures of the tree don 't look attractive. This is the ornament I won at the exchange.\ It was made and painted
by AUNT JEN. I love it.

Lincoln putting on the first ornament of the year. He really got into putting the ornaments on the tree this year all by himself. He put ALL of his own on...


Went to the chiropractor yesterday, my back feels so much better now. Went out last night to Grapevine Mills for Christmas shopping. Today, the boys had gymnastics classes back to back, and now Lincoln is at preschool....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know everyone will think I made the ornament 'cause I'm talented like that (ha ha), but I really just painted it...not hard at all, really!! The ornament was an unfinished piece waiting for me to paint!! I'm glad you like it!!

Anonymous said...

Nice job lincoln. the tree looks beautiful....just saw the pictures your mom posted. I like your mardi gra beads....a boy after my own heart!LOL