Tuesday, November 27

Stolen Pics

Here are pics I stole off of my sister,
Sue's memory card while she was here last week...
Sue and Steve in Florida

Nephew Matthew on the beach

Lauren holding some reptile, she also got to hold a tiger cub.

Lawson on the go cart ride while we were visiting.


Lincoln gocarting, he couldn't get enough.



My sister with the band FUEL, at the Nascar races.


Lawson swinging at the park.



This huge snake was found on my sister's FRONT PORCH. Yuck.


Lincoln and his uncle steve, Lincoln didn't realize he was a police officer I guess, he thought it was neat to see him in his uniform as he was off to work on Thanksgiving.



The boys love their La La

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I just realized that you wouldn't have to steal pics if Sue had a Blog. You and Jen should start hinting...You got me and now I am addited.

Anonymous said...

OK.....that snake totally freaked me out. OMG I would have been running! no joke