Tuesday, May 29

Tuesday Six




Answers by Lincoln:

1. What is your favorite part of summer? The Lake, and mom playing in the water with me.

2. Did you have school on Monday? (he's not in school yet) I like the bug, but I dont like riding in there sometimes. I have to go potty, stop writing while I go until I get back.

3. What do you do on a 3 day weekend? Play and work, mostly work. Sometimes I like to work when I grow up.

4. Who are you most proud of? Mommy!! Why?? Because I like her!!

5. How long is the summer? Ummm, 3 Hours.

6. What was the favorite thing you did this weekend? Fishing, and getting muddy, hide and seek with Daddy, Red Robin, ice cream

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Lincoln kissing Lawson...that's priceless!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun weekend. Lincoln, What is Red Robin? Wrtie me back and let me know.