Sunday, May 13

Happy Mothers Day

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY From the bottom of our hearts for our two wonderful moms out there. We LOVE you and thank you for all you have done for us over our lifetime. Now that we are parent's ourselves we can appreciate what you did for us.
We also want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all of our other family and friends and friends out there that are mothers.
I myself love Mothers Day, because I have the whole day to reflect on what it has meant to me being a mother. Sometimes I just can't believe I am so fortunate to have two perfectly wonderful son's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Mother's Day!! Can you believe that it's already been 2 years since you found out you were pregnant with Lawson? It was GREAT to see you all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good wishes! I love you all!! It was wonderful being able to raise you all and you all turned out great!! I'm so proud of all of you!