Wednesday, May 9

Busy Week

MONDAY: Met Cara, Tori, Ryan, and Maddie for a fun playdate. I'm so glad she lives near me!! Lincoln threw up, and kept in all in his mouth and came to me to spit it out. Then he took his shirt off bc it was dirty, and he won't wear anything dirty, so he continued to play at Central Market playarea half naked.
Ron and I took the boys out for a bike ride and some park time after our veggie quiche dinner. Ron's bike got a flat, and it started to storm. The storm was so bad from 3 am to 4:15 am that ron, lincoln, and myself were all awake hiding under the covers.

TUESDAY: Make up class at Win Kids for Lincoln. He did great. He accidently smacked Coach Jack in the eye. Ooops, he felt so bad. Lincoln smashed his finger in the car door (its ok), and complained about a stomache ache. I had to spoil him a bit.
I went out to get us IBC and blue bell for root beer floats. Right outside the door I dropped the glass bottles, shattering all over our patio, oops. I walked into the house smelling like burnt plastic b/c I burned a spoon in the dishwasher. It still smells today, ooops.
Took the boys out for a bike ride and to the park again after a hamburger casserole dinner.

WEDNESDAY: Last day at Community Bible Study. We will be returning next Fall for a 30 week study on Romans.
The boys took a 3 hour nap today, wow. Sold 50 items on ebay in the past 10 days.
Lincoln did well at swim lessons this afternoon. Had leftovers. No bike ride due to the RAIN. We love the rain.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend at Bristol's party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS a very busy week!! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

What a day your tuesday was...Cant top that. HOpe your house still doesn't smell like burnt smell. Go "Ebay Queen". by the was Happy Mothers Day (today is sunday)