Thursday, May 3

SunGlasses

Has anyone else given in to the newest trend of the HUGE sunglasses?? Well, I'm guilty and I am now a HUGE sunglass wearer!! At first when everyone started wearing them I thought they looked ridiculous, well they started growing on me, and RON was responsible for picking me up a pair of Ann Klein's at the Sunglass Hut, and I LOVE them.... I'll never go back to small one's (well, not until this fad is over...).
I also got a new Pink Razor phone, and love that too....Fits right in my back pocket!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a trendy mom. I like the look of the BIG Sun-glasses. I've often rationalised about getting a pair and think that they would probably help to decrease or delay the "line formation" under my eyes. Its all about UV Ray protection these days..